Clan StarS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

the best friend

Go down 
+5
Stripsbegone
KEN17
AL1ZA
IIMarthaII
thrax
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
thrax
Member/Support
Member/Support

the best friend  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:39 pm

Stripsbegone wrote:
thrax wrote:
KEN17 wrote:
I trusted and became a good friend to everyone here.. all i get i being taken for granted and being jerk by everyone that thinks their better than me.. goodluck thrax i have one advise dont trust anyone that much and dont expect that much either
ur right.............. i hope that i listen to u Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

What thrax? Shocked

Just because you can't see air, it doesn't mean you stop breathing. Just because you can't see God, it doesn't mean you stop believing
Back to top Go down
http://www.fb.com
Stripsbegone
Member/Support
Member/Support

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:35 am

thrax wrote:
Stripsbegone wrote:
thrax wrote:
KEN17 wrote:
I trusted and became a good friend to everyone here.. all i get i being taken for granted and being jerk by everyone that thinks their better than me.. goodluck thrax i have one advise dont trust anyone that much and dont expect that much either
ur right.............. i hope that i listen to u Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

What thrax? Shocked

Just because you can't see air, it doesn't mean you stop breathing. Just because you can't see God, it doesn't mean you stop believing

______

Who,What,How? scratch

Back to top Go down
ItsMeArisa

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:48 am

Trusting no one in cyberworld is better. I guess, I should stop being friendly.

I've been a good friend to everyone but in the end, all of them will leave you alone. I really don't know why the heck did I trust them in this world. Back then, I cried a lot remembering that day. But I know that crying will not solve this piece of sh*t. Let go of them. Let them be. I remember what Dr. Seuss said,"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Every now and then, be strong and just play only on your free time. Never let yourself to stay and spend your whole day on cyberworld, because this kind of world is full of lies...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nplay.com/profile/ARISA and http://www.warmerise.com/
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:52 am

ItsMeArisa wrote:
Trusting no one in cyberworld is better. I guess, I should stop being friendly.

I've been a good friend to everyone but in the end, all of them will leave you alone. I really don't know why the heck did I trust them in this world. Back then, I cried a lot remembering that day. But I know that crying will not solve this piece of sh*t. Let go of them. Let them be. I remember what Dr. Seuss said,"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Every now and then, be strong and just play only on your free time. Never let yourself to stay and spend your whole day on cyberworld, because this kind of world is full of lies...
cguro nga sis para sayo,pero para sa akin ito lang ang time na my nakakausap ako akong friends,pero ako nagbibigay ng personal na identity ko,kaya sguro hindi ako nasasaktan ng husto kasi sa akin kong gusto nila akong friend din okay pero kong ayaw nila okay pa rin sa akin Smile
Back to top Go down
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:53 am

Kasi tapos konang iniyakan sila noon,kaya cguro bato na ako ngayon,thats true .
Back to top Go down
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:55 am

Pero kong para sa kanila friend lang ako sa begone,its okay walang mawawala doon kasi talagang sa begone lang naman tayo lahat nagkakilala.
Back to top Go down
ItsMeArisa

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:59 am

AL1ZA wrote:
cguro nga sis para sayo,pero para sa akin ito lang ang time na my nakakausap ako akong friends,pero ako nagbibigay ng personal na identity ko,kaya sguro hindi ako nasasaktan ng husto kasi sa akin kong gusto nila akong friend din okay pero kong ayaw nila okay pa rin sa akin Smile

we all do have different opinions, am I right? once kasing nasaktan ka, titigilan mo na. That's how I handle those situations. I don't need to be loved back cause I don't require them to love me, as I am. nadala na kasi ako sis. ayoko na ulit mangyari. pangalawang beses na to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nplay.com/profile/ARISA and http://www.warmerise.com/
Cod6Ghost
Member/Support
Member/Support
Cod6Ghost

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:00 am

Thrax,Aliza and Shdowsam Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HASDU
Member/Support
Member/Support
HASDU

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:04 am

Defo, Strips, Galpro, Cookie. Thats my really best friends.
After others (some of them)
Back to top Go down
Stripsbegone
Member/Support
Member/Support
Stripsbegone

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:13 am

HASDU wrote:

lol:D
Back to top Go down
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin
AL1ZA

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:22 am

[quote="Cod6Ghost"]Thrax,Aliza and Shdowsam Very Happy[/quote

Thanks sis cod ^^
Back to top Go down
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin
AL1ZA

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:25 am

HASDU wrote:

Thanks cookie <3
Back to top Go down
Stripsbegone
Member/Support
Member/Support
Stripsbegone

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:29 am

Hehe Razz
Back to top Go down
ItsNotGal
Officer
Officer
ItsNotGal

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:30 am

I have no idea what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Stripsbegone
Member/Support
Member/Support
Stripsbegone

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:33 am

READ:D
Back to top Go down
ItsNotGal
Officer
Officer
ItsNotGal

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:39 am

I can't read half of it.
Back to top Go down
thrax
Member/Support
Member/Support
thrax

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 4:51 am

Cod6Ghost wrote:
Thrax,Aliza and Shdowsam Very Happy
ty queen queen queen queen  Very Happy
me2 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fb.com
KEN17
Member/Support
Member/Support

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 8:48 pm

You can't deny it that there's something wrong.. I'm not against anyone but I have to question, stars is a family right? Well a lot of us didn't felt that.. therefore I don't want to look desperate and say what I feel, what I want, what it should have ... cause if most of you knew better it shouldn't have led to this.. but you are not to blame I guess, maybe we expected to much from you guys.. and maybe we shouldn't have been Honest to you guys and never expected that you guys could be a true friend I guess Not. Maybe the right thing to do is to remain quiet stop being honest and don't expect Real friendship here. Thats the only way that we will be able to avoid the things you say to make us believe it's true. I refuse to believe neither of you could really be my friend 'cause first of all none of us even really know each others name theres a lot of reasons why friendship like this is temporary and most of the time fake, my conscience are clear for I have been honest even with my name etc.. which was foolish of me for saying, for me theres no reason to be honest and true, for I know the out come. I don't need to seek favor from here if I could have better real friends in real life. good day this will be the last time that I will speak of this kind of things.
Back to top Go down
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin
AL1ZA

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 9:32 pm

KEN17 wrote:
You can't deny it that there's something wrong.. I'm not against anyone but I have to question, stars is a family right? Well a lot of us didn't felt that.. therefore I don't want to look desperate and say what I feel, what I want, what it should have  ... cause if most of you knew better it shouldn't have led to this.. but you are not to blame I guess, maybe we expected to much from you guys.. and maybe we shouldn't have been Honest to you guys and never expected that you guys could be a true friend I guess Not. Maybe the right thing to do is to remain quiet stop being honest and don't expect Real friendship here. Thats the only way that we will be able to avoid the things you say to make us believe it's true. I refuse to believe neither of you could really be my friend 'cause first of all none of us even really know each others name theres a lot of reasons why friendship like this is temporary and most of the time fake, my conscience are clear for I have been honest even with my name etc.. which was foolish of me for saying, for me theres no reason to be honest and true, for I know the out come. I don't need to seek favor from here if I could have better real friends in real life.  good day this will be the last time that I will speak of this kind of things.
Ang tinanong lang po dito ay kong sino ang best friend mo rito,right ken?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the best friend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan StarS :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: