Clan StarS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Need To Think Alot....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dhanush Of Nplay
Dhanush Of Nplay

Need To Think Alot.... Empty
PostSubject: Need To Think Alot....   Need To Think Alot.... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 10:07 am

I am really thx for this clan to take so nice care of me but,, Have i joined this clan i am really confused can any moderator help me plz......!!! scratch  scratch  scratch  scratch  scratch  scratch  scratch  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers
Back to top Go down
defenderd
Officer
Officer
defenderd

Need To Think Alot.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need To Think Alot....   Need To Think Alot.... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 11:32 pm

No. You have not joined the clan yet .You can see the you are in the "Clan recruiters " group.  To join you need to be TESTED (and passed in the test) by a council(s) .Then you will have to fill up an application form in nplay ( Nplay is not working right now but you will have to fill it up when it starts working) .
IF you are passed in the test still you need to wait till nplay comes back to join the clan
Hope your problem is solved now Smile
Back to top Go down

Need To Think Alot....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan StarS :: NEWS and Announcements-
Jump to: