Clan StarS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

Farewell to you hope we see eachother again. :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
polandmatt234
Officer
Officer

Farewell to you hope we see eachother again. :) Empty
PostSubject: Farewell to you hope we see eachother again. :)   Farewell to you hope we see eachother again. :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 11:29 pm

Today is my last day of playing begone. Ive made this decision because im starting college soon and i don't want gaming to ruin my time to study for my degree. I'll be checking this forum, don't delele my account,while im in college.
Matty.

Last edited by polandmatt234 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 1:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin
AL1ZA

Farewell to you hope we see eachother again. :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Farewell to you hope we see eachother again. :)   Farewell to you hope we see eachother again. :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2015 11:46 pm

polandmatt234 wrote:
Today is my last day of playing begone. Ive made this decision because im starting college soon and i don't want gaming to ruin my time to study for my degree. I'll be not go on this forum, don't delele my account i might be check it, while im in college and hopefully i will talk to you soon.!
Matty.

Goodluck and take care matty Smile
Back to top Go down

Farewell to you hope we see eachother again. :)
Page 1 of 1