Clan StarS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

the best friend

Go down 
+5
Stripsbegone
KEN17
AL1ZA
IIMarthaII
thrax
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
thrax
Member/Support
Member/Support
thrax

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 1:06 pm

who is your best friend in begone Very Happy? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.fb.com
IIMarthaII

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 1:57 pm

Ghost
Back to top Go down
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin
AL1ZA

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 10:28 pm

All my clanmates and also Shepard97, Mrgrape,Thedrummer,Bff(Teddy1) Tig3r07,Rhomez,knowell,Paulledesma,Arisa,DragisaDracula,Damageddon,MrBochie,Inuyasha(Malaysia),The punisher,Ivuslati,AE45,Cod,Brii and many more and also ken but he is inactive,onlyhopecro

Last edited by AL1ZA on Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KEN17
Member/Support
Member/Support

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:01 am

No one..
Back to top Go down
Stripsbegone
Member/Support
Member/Support
Stripsbegone

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:18 am

Strips xD

Only Strips
Back to top Go down
thrax
Member/Support
Member/Support
thrax

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:54 am

KEN17 wrote:
No one..
what about me bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce ? we can be xD
Back to top Go down
Stripsbegone
Member/Support
Member/Support
Stripsbegone

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 5:57 am

thrax wrote:
KEN17 wrote:
No one..
what about me bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce ? we can be xD

LOL affraid bounce cheers

Back to top Go down
thrax
Member/Support
Member/Support
thrax

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:00 am

AL1ZA wrote:
All my clanmates and also Shepard97, Mrgrape,Thedrummer,Bff(Teddy1) Tig3r07,Rhomez,knowell,Paulledesma,Arisa,DragisaDracula,Damageddon,MrBochie,Inuyasha(Malaysia),The punisher,Ivuslati,AE45,Cod,Brii and many more Smile
maybe i am from more Very Happy lol!
Back to top Go down
KEN17
Member/Support
Member/Support

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 6:39 am

I trusted and became a good friend to everyone here.. all i get i being taken for granted and being jerk by everyone that thinks their better than me.. goodluck thrax i have one advise dont trust anyone that much and dont expect that much either
Back to top Go down
Stripsbegone
Member/Support
Member/Support
Stripsbegone

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:36 am

KEN17 wrote:
I trusted and became a good friend to everyone here.. all i get i being taken for granted and being jerk by everyone that thinks their better than me.. goodluck thrax i have one advise dont trust anyone that much and dont expect that much either

Wow... KnivezSpecial
Back to top Go down
thrax
Member/Support
Member/Support
thrax

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 8:51 am

KEN17 wrote:
ty for advice , so we are now friends? bounce bounce bounce ?
xD i am jk ,yea i know ur feel it happen to me but np Very Happy , u can search for more and more till u find good one Very Happy (like me) xD lol!  , and dont trust him from first talk Very Happy, and ty for advice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thrax
Member/Support
Member/Support
thrax

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:17 am

KEN17 wrote:
ur right.............. i hope that i listen to u Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Stripsbegone
Member/Support
Member/Support
Stripsbegone

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 12:35 pm

thrax wrote:
KEN17 wrote:

What thrax? Shocked

Just because you can't see air, it doesn't mean you stop breathing. Just because you can't see God, it doesn't mean you stop believing
Back to top Go down
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin
AL1ZA

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:34 pm

KEN17 wrote:

Idk what happened to you ken,even if you do not want us to be your friend we are always right beside you Smile
Back to top Go down
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin
AL1ZA

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:41 pm

thrax wrote:
AL1ZA wrote:
All my clanmates and also Shepard97, Mrgrape,Thedrummer,Bff(Teddy1) Tig3r07,Rhomez,knowell,Paulledesma,Arisa,DragisaDracula,Damageddon,MrBochie,Inuyasha(Malaysia),The punisher,Ivuslati,AE45,Cod,Brii and many more Smile
maybe i am from more Very Happy lol!

Smile
Back to top Go down
KEN17
Member/Support
Member/Support

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:45 pm

AL1ZA wrote:
KEN17 wrote:
no you're not

Idk what happened to you ken,even if you do not want us to be your friend we are always right beside you Smile
Back to top Go down
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin
AL1ZA

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:47 pm

Nalulungkot ako kasi na miss kita pero alam kong ayaw munang maglaro rito,akala kopa naman noon ikaw magtuturo sa akin ,pero nagkamali ako.
Dhil ayaw mona pala kaming maging kaibigan :/
Back to top Go down
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin
AL1ZA

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 7:49 pm

Pero kahit na ayaw muna sa akin or sa amin andito pa rin ako para sa'yo Smile
Back to top Go down
thrax
Member/Support
Member/Support
thrax

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 11:39 pm

Stripsbegone wrote:
thrax wrote:
KEN17 wrote:

What thrax? Shocked

Just because you can't see air, it doesn't mean you stop breathing. Just because you can't see God, it doesn't mean you stop believing
Back to top Go down
Stripsbegone
Member/Support
Member/Support
Stripsbegone

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:35 am

thrax wrote:
Stripsbegone wrote:
thrax wrote:
KEN17 wrote:

What thrax? Shocked

______

Who,What,How? scratch

Back to top Go down
ItsMeArisa
ItsMeArisa

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:48 am

Trusting no one in cyberworld is better. I guess, I should stop being friendly.

I've been a good friend to everyone but in the end, all of them will leave you alone. I really don't know why the heck did I trust them in this world. Back then, I cried a lot remembering that day. But I know that crying will not solve this piece of sh*t. Let go of them. Let them be. I remember what Dr. Seuss said,"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Every now and then, be strong and just play only on your free time. Never let yourself to stay and spend your whole day on cyberworld, because this kind of world is full of lies...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nplay.com/profile/ARISA and http://www.warmerise.com/
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin
AL1ZA

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:52 am

ItsMeArisa wrote:
Trusting no one in cyberworld is better. I guess, I should stop being friendly.

I've been a good friend to everyone but in the end, all of them will leave you alone. I really don't know why the heck did I trust them in this world. Back then, I cried a lot remembering that day. But I know that crying will not solve this piece of sh*t. Let go of them. Let them be. I remember what Dr. Seuss said,"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." Every now and then, be strong and just play only on your free time. Never let yourself to stay and spend your whole day on cyberworld, because this kind of world is full of lies...
cguro nga sis para sayo,pero para sa akin ito lang ang time na my nakakausap ako akong friends,pero ako nagbibigay ng personal na identity ko,kaya sguro hindi ako nasasaktan ng husto kasi sa akin kong gusto nila akong friend din okay pero kong ayaw nila okay pa rin sa akin Smile
Back to top Go down
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin
AL1ZA

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:53 am

Kasi tapos konang iniyakan sila noon,kaya cguro bato na ako ngayon,thats true .
Back to top Go down
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin
AL1ZA

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:55 am

Pero kong para sa kanila friend lang ako sa begone,its okay walang mawawala doon kasi talagang sa begone lang naman tayo lahat nagkakilala.
Back to top Go down
ItsMeArisa
ItsMeArisa

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2014 3:59 am

AL1ZA wrote:
cguro nga sis para sayo,pero para sa akin ito lang ang time na my nakakausap ako akong friends,pero ako nagbibigay ng personal na identity ko,kaya sguro hindi ako nasasaktan ng husto kasi sa akin kong gusto nila akong friend din okay pero kong ayaw nila okay pa rin sa akin Smile

we all do have different opinions, am I right? once kasing nasaktan ka, titigilan mo na. That's how I handle those situations. I don't need to be loved back cause I don't require them to love me, as I am. nadala na kasi ako sis. ayoko na ulit mangyari. pangalawang beses na to.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nplay.com/profile/ARISA and http://www.warmerise.com/
Sponsored content

the best friend  Empty
PostSubject: Re: the best friend    the best friend  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the best friend
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan StarS :: Off-Topic-
Jump to: