Clan StarS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesMemberlistRegisterLog in

HandsomeXDD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

HandsomeXDD Empty
PostSubject: HandsomeXDD   HandsomeXDD I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:19 am

Greetings,

This topic is about HandsomeXDD
He's really immature.

He may have been made a so-called Council Member just because he plays well and just because of his skills.
But other clans make people council not because of their skills, but because of their thinking abilities, decision-making skills, etc.

He was repeatedly spamming the chatbox and was saying things like 'idiot' 'log off nub' , he was spamming that throughout, until Jazz left. And then when I told him that this is really immature, he started saying those things to me too. If you've made him one of the 'Leaders' due to skills, fine. But if you've made him one of the 'Leaders' for his attitude and behaviour, then I'm disappointed.

Thanks.

Regards,
Shepard97
Back to top Go down
Someoneisme

HandsomeXDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: HandsomeXDD   HandsomeXDD I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:20 am

Yep his attitude sucks
Back to top Go down
JazzClip

HandsomeXDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: HandsomeXDD   HandsomeXDD I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 3:23 am

He blames me for a clan war which was cancelled with HELL . But really it was another reason. Jm told me that a guy named waiting came and could not be kicked . http://prntscr.com/47egep PROOF.
Back to top Go down

HandsomeXDD Empty
PostSubject: invalid   HandsomeXDD I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 10:32 am

?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HandsomeXDD Empty
PostSubject: Re: HandsomeXDD   HandsomeXDD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HandsomeXDD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum