HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 HAPPY NEW YEAR STARS!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 309
Join date : 2014-04-29
Age : 20
Location : PHL

PostSubject: HAPPY NEW YEAR STARS!   Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:18 am

To all my CLAN-MATES and FRIENDS,HAPPY NEW YEAR ! cheers bounce Like a Star @ heaven

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Passerby
Guest
Guest
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-02-05
Age : 17
Location : From my mom's womb

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR STARS!   Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:02 am

Belated Happy New Year Very Happy
I have a "New Year Question" Cool
Since I've registered to this forum, Am I allowed to put the "Stars" beside my nickname or not?
Just asking, by the way. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 309
Join date : 2014-04-29
Age : 20
Location : PHL

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR STARS!   Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:39 am

Passerby wrote:
Belated Happy New Year Very Happy
I have a "New Year Question" Cool
Since I've registered to this forum, Am I allowed to put the "Stars" beside my nickname or not?
Just asking, by the way. Smile

Nope because you are not a member only members can use clan tag.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Passerby
Guest
Guest
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-02-05
Age : 17
Location : From my mom's womb

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR STARS!   Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:00 am

AL1ZA wrote:
Passerby wrote:
Belated Happy New Year Very Happy
I have a "New Year Question" Cool
Since I've registered to this forum, Am I allowed to put the "Stars" beside my nickname or not?
Just asking, by the way. Smile

Nope because you are not a member only members can use clan tag.

Then registering would be useless, wouldn't it? I'm also asking whether it's still allowed to register to the members or not.
I hope you'll answer my message though ^_^
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 309
Join date : 2014-04-29
Age : 20
Location : PHL

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR STARS!   Tue Feb 07, 2017 6:07 am

Passerby wrote:
AL1ZA wrote:
Passerby wrote:
Belated Happy New Year Very Happy
I have a "New Year Question" Cool
Since I've registered to this forum, Am I allowed to put the "Stars" beside my nickname or not?
Just asking, by the way. Smile

Nope because you are not a member only members can use clan tag.

Then registering would be useless, wouldn't it? I'm also asking whether it's still allowed to register to the members or not.
I hope you'll answer my message though ^_^

If you willing to join the Stars Clan then tester will test you're skills,btw who invite you here?Who is your friends here?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Passerby
Guest
Guest
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-02-05
Age : 17
Location : From my mom's womb

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR STARS!   Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:05 am

AL1ZA wrote:
Passerby wrote:
AL1ZA wrote:
Passerby wrote:
Belated Happy New Year Very Happy
I have a "New Year Question" Cool
Since I've registered to this forum, Am I allowed to put the "Stars" beside my nickname or not?
Just asking, by the way. Smile

Nope because you are not a member only members can use clan tag.

Then registering would be useless, wouldn't it? I'm also asking whether it's still allowed to register to the members or not.
I hope you'll answer my message though ^_^

If you willing to join the Stars Clan then tester will test you're skills,btw who invite you here?Who is your friends here?

Well, I'm not really willing to join, I was just asking. I have no connections here or anything, I was just passing by ~(˘▾˘~) (~˘▾˘)~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AL1ZA
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 309
Join date : 2014-04-29
Age : 20
Location : PHL

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR STARS!   Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:19 am

Passerby wrote:
AL1ZA wrote:
Passerby wrote:
AL1ZA wrote:
Passerby wrote:
Belated Happy New Year Very Happy
I have a "New Year Question" Cool
Since I've registered to this forum, Am I allowed to put the "Stars" beside my nickname or not?
Just asking, by the way. Smile

Nope because you are not a member only members can use clan tag.

Then registering would be useless, wouldn't it? I'm also asking whether it's still allowed to register to the members or not.
I hope you'll answer my message though ^_^

If you willing to join the Stars Clan then tester will test you're skills,btw who invite you here?Who is your friends here?

Well, I'm not really willing to join, I was just asking. I have no connections here or anything, I was just passing by ~(˘▾˘~)  (~˘▾˘)~


ok.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Passerby
Guest
Guest
avatar

Posts : 4
Join date : 2017-02-05
Age : 17
Location : From my mom's womb

PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR STARS!   Thu Feb 09, 2017 5:24 am

AL1ZA wrote:
Passerby wrote:
AL1ZA wrote:
Passerby wrote:
AL1ZA wrote:
Passerby wrote:
Belated Happy New Year Very Happy
I have a "New Year Question" Cool
Since I've registered to this forum, Am I allowed to put the "Stars" beside my nickname or not?
Just asking, by the way. Smile

Nope because you are not a member only members can use clan tag.

Then registering would be useless, wouldn't it? I'm also asking whether it's still allowed to register to the members or not.
I hope you'll answer my message though ^_^

If you willing to join the Stars Clan then tester will test you're skills,btw who invite you here?Who is your friends here?

Well, I'm not really willing to join, I was just asking. I have no connections here or anything, I was just passing by ~(˘▾˘~)  (~˘▾˘)~


ok.

Actually, I kinda have or maybe not, Just read my private message and I hope you understand. Sorry for the trouble lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR STARS!   

Back to top Go down
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR STARS!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Happy New Year everyone.
» Happy New Year V. 4710, 4.709, or 4.649
» Merry Cristmas and a happy new year
» Season’s Greetings and Happy New Year members!
» CBS-Team wishes a happy new year!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Clan StarS :: NEWS and Announcements-
Jump to: